Traceroute Link: monitis.com/traceroute
Use traceroute (linked above) to see if you can find the greatest number of different countries (and/or American states) that your data has travelled through and to.
Make a table and complete it with the website address that you entered into traceroute and the countries/states the data travelled through.
|Web site URL||Countries/American states data passed through|
|www.google.com||America – California|
Visit these websites to find out more about Alexander Graham Bell’s life and work.
- Biography .com
- Science Kids .co.nz
- Ducksters .com
- Mr Nussbaum .com
- Notable Biographies .com
- BBC.co.uk – older children
- BBC.co.uk – Key Stage 2, with short video clip
- Primary Facts .com
- Kids Konnect .com
- Cool Kid Facts .com
- Facts For Kids .net
You are going to act as a web spider.
Please visit as many of these web pages as you can by clicking the links below and reading the content.
Then complete the web index for your search engine on the sheets.
Visit the 4 search engines mentioned today.
Search for something related to your topic. Write a short sentence about how these search engines make finding information easier.
Click on the image below to visit a website which provides many ideas for generating a strong password.
In your books, write down as many of these ideas as you can.
You could also write down some of the password ideas you have generated.
- Bronze: I can identify some features of a strong password.
- Silver: I understand the importance of keeping information safe.
- Gold: I can explain the importance of privacy settings.
- Deeper Learning: I can explain how I will change my settings in the future.