Please visit the following link to visit Be Internet Legends:
Category: Year 6
This year, we want to do something a little different for the Year 6 Leaving PowerPoint.
We would like to make a set of slides showing reasons why your class like you. I need to gather your thoughts about each person in your class. To help me, please use the form below. Your idea might not get used in the final PowerPoint, but remember, if you type it, the whole school might see it.
The collections are now complete. 521 links later! They may be updated with a couple more links if I find something suitable – likewise, if you know of any activity online that may be useful to add, please get in touch. Here is a list of all the collections, with links to each of their pages.
- Multiplication & Times Tables
- Number Systems
- Area & Perimeter
- Problem Solving
- Fractions, Decimals & Percentages
- Ratio & Proportion
- Weight & Capacity
- Algebra & Equations
- Transformations & Tessellations
- Grids & Coordinates
- Graphs & Data
- Sorting Data
- Mean, Median, Mode & Range
- Number Order
- Number Patterns & Sequence
This is the last of the Maths Revision Collections. You can view them all here.
- Introduction to number patterns
- Missing number
- Lots of sequences!
- Number cracker
- Crack hacker’s safe
- Caterpillar ordering – 17 games to play through.
- Mission 2110: Number patterns
- Crack the safe by completing sequences
- Spooky sequences
- Number line
- 24 number lines and number properties games
- Find this number
- Ordering decimals
- Order the numbers – many different activities here.
- Pin point the number