Here are quite a few links for you to develop your multiplication skills and times table knowledge.
- BBC Bitesize: Multiplication Introduction
- BBC Skillswise: Mental Maths Multiplication Conveyor Belt
- BBC Skillswise: Mental Maths Multiplication Problem Solving Conveyor Belt
- BBC Skillswise: Mental Maths Fridge Magnets
- BBC Skillswise: 3 Level Mental Multiplication Quiz
- BBC Skillswise: Multiplication Quiz
- BBC Skillswise: Multiplication by splitting – good for grid multiplication revision
- Speedgrid: Multiplication
- Sum Sense: Multiplication
- Multiplication Facts Puzzle
- BBC Schools: Multiplication Activity 1
- BBC Schools: Multiplication Activity 2
- BBC Bitesize: Multiplication Quiz
- BBC: BAMZOOKi Multiplication and Division Game
- Bracket Basics
- BBC Skillswise: Times Table Grid – fill in the gaps!
- Math Magician: Multiplication Challenge
- Math Magician: Mixed Challenges
- Penguin Jump
- Grand Prix Multiplication
- Space Race
- Meteor Multiplication
- Tractor Multiplication
- Balloon Invaders
- Space Racer
- Hit The Button
- Learn Your Tables!
- Table Trees
- Ambleweb Table Tester
- Ghostblasters: Multiples
- Mad4Maths: Times Table Games
- Calculation Balance
It’s time to decorate your house – the more questions you get right, the more lights you have to decorate with. Can you beat my score of 280 lights?
Link: Maths Fact Fun
I’ve found this game online to help with learning your times tables. It’s a file that you have to download and so we can’t use it in the ICT suite or on the Fizzbooks yet – but it’s something for you to look at with your parents for your own computers. I have it on mine and it’s a fun game to play!